Lots of people has lost their Gmail account password and since then do not know how to get them back but you should not make it your burden any longer because after reading this write up, you will virtually know How To Recover Gmail Password Quickly. Also the full step is given below as which will be a guide of you recovering the password.
Many people have tried to recover gmail password but to no avail because they have not discovered the right steps to follow. This post will show you all the right procedure to recover your gmail account password, all you just need is to carefully follow them so you can get yours back.
Gmail account is one of the most popular mail people use to send and receive information from far and near. It helps every user have a full control of his or her inbox. Gmail does not have any limit of the message you can send and most importantly, it has large storage space for storing your messages.
The mail is owned and powered by google.com and it can be locked if you did not adhere to its terms and condition. Some people reopen another email once their old emails locked. But i must tell you, that is not the right way because you will be accumulating their mails storage data.
How To Recover Gmail Password Quickly | See Full Step – Gmail.com Help
This part of the blog post will now go a long way in bringing you into knowing how to recover gmail password. There are some important hints which i will be giving you in this section which will direct your path in your gmail account password recovery.
Two things to note before going further to recover Gmail password
- You must make sure your mobile phone number is working properly.
- Make sure your Gmail account is valid and working before you lost the password.
Having taken note of that, you can now go ahead to recover your Gmail account password. The full step is written down below for your successful recovery.
- First of all connect your device to a very reliable network
- click on recover password above on Google account help page
- Enter the phone number or email address you used to sign in to google
- Then put in any password you remembered and click next
- You will b asked to get a verification code by text message or phone call
- Select phone call or text message and your code will be sent to you immediately
- Then enter the code and create a new password
- Click OK and you will be taken to the sign in page
- Use the new password to sign in and you are done.
- Congratulations you have successfully recovered your password.
Hope these above steps has helped you to recover gmail password, feel very much free to speak your mind.