The steps on WhatsApp Download Free / Back Up WhatApp Messages will be fully covered in this post and you will also learn how to create a new whatsApp account if your old account is deactivated. If you have a whatsApp account and wants to back up all your messages but do not know how, this is an opportunity for you to learn it and do it yourself.
People finds it hard on doing whatsApp download for mobile devices and other smartphones but the step on how to go about it have been fully provided in this post and you will virtually learn all you need to know. Just carefully read the steps and you will be properly guided.
WhatsApp is a messenger mainly for chat, sending and receiving instant messages from anybody far and near, it does not limit you on location, time and province because you can virtually send and receive message where ever you are.
It was created in February 24, 2009 by former employees of Yahoo, Brian Acton and Jan Koum. Has its headquarters in Mountain View, California, United States, a subsidiary type of business and established with the purpose of making communication easy and stress less.
Statistics recorded that more than 1 billion people uses this messenger to get in touch with each other both in far and near places, it is fast, reliable and easy to use. You do not need to go through training before you can start using whatsApp.
New Features Of WhatsApp Download
There are amazing characteristics of whatsApp which will be greatly discussed in this paragraph below. You will be seeing those new features of whatsApp in a simple and defined manner. It helps every user to navigate and use the app in its fullness.
Some of these features create compatibility to enable whatsApp download easily. It helps you to chat, send and receive information at any time and it does not have limit to the number of messages it can store or receive.
- Multimedia features to send and receive any type of photos, videos, documents, and Voice Messages.
- Free calls to your family, friends, love ones and close pals.
- Group Chat which allows you to get in touch with friends
- You will also enjoy whatsApp in full because you do not need a username or password anytime you want to view notifications. so the stress of remembering usernames is saved for you.
- You can also access and view messages even in if you are offline.
How To Open A New WhatsApp Account
If you have tried this before and you are unable to get it done, then follow the below steps and you are good to go.
Before you get started,
- Make sure your mobile phone number have not been used in whatsApp verification before.
Then continue below;
- First of all connect to strong network
- Then open your browser and Click on Download whatsApp
- Or visit Google play store to install
- Allow to finish installing
- Then add your number for the step 1 -2 verification
- Add your Name ( could be nick name)
- Then add or set your picture from your phone library.
- Then click save and you are just done.
- Then import contacts from your phone
- You can now enjoy using whatsApp.
WhatsApp Download For All Mobile Device
This is very simple. To get you started on whatsApp download, follow the simple instruction below and you will be done in one minute.
- Still on your browser,
- Click on the Green download button Or
- Visit WhatsApp.com
- Then click and wait for your download
- Open your phone and enjoy.
- Then add your personal details and you are done.
If all these steps are rightly followed, you will have no problem in whatsApp download . You can now begin to chat and send messages as you like. Also you can do your whatsApp free call as one of the benefit you are to enjoy.
Steps on How to Back up WhatsApp messages
To start backing up your messages on whatsApp, you need to first make sure you have already launched the messenger then put up some necessary details. This will make it easier to back up your whatsapp messages without stress.
To begin immediately,
- After you have launched the messenger in your phone and laptop device,
- Then Connect your Android device to the PC unit with USB cable
- Select and enable USB debugging for easy recognition, hit the next button
- Allow it to analyze all data from your device to enable it scan
- A list of files to be recovered will be fully displayed, select the whatsApp file and click next
- An instruction will be displayed telling you to choose the scan mode you want (either standard or advanced)
- Select the recover button and you are just done.
To Back Up WhatsApp Messages Automatically
- Open your whatsApp messenger app,
- Go to options, select settings
- Then under settings, choose chat and calls
- Select chat back up
- And finally hit the Back up button
Having done all these, you will back up whatsApp messages easily and without difficulty. I know this post have guided you on the path of WhatsApp download, you can now begin your chatting, sending of message, free voice calls to any number, sharing of files (any format).
Also you can drop your comments if you want assistance on your whatsApp download. Enjoy chatting on whatsAp.com.